2009 TRIUMPH THUNDERBIRD 1600
The sole aim of the Triumph Thunderbird 1600 was to bridge the gap between the smaller 865cc America and the super sized 2,294cc Rocket 3.
At the time of its release the Thunderbird 1600 was equipped with the largest parallel twin engine in production.
The clear signal from Triumph Motorcycles was that the British are here with the new Thunderbird and we are not only going to compete but we are going to give you such a good bike it can’t be denied.
- Year: 2009
- Make: Triumph
- Model: Thunderbird 1600
- Engine Capacity: 1600cc
- ODO: 37,600km
- Genuine Triumph Accessory Screen
- Genuine Triumph Accessory Lamps
- Genuine Triumph Accessory Engine Protection Bars
- Genuine Triumph Accessory Highway Pegs
- Genuine Triumph Foot Boards
- Genuine Triumph 2-Stage Heated Grips
- Rear Sissy Bar
- Tank Pouch
- Bike Has Had 40K big Service Completed.