Caberg – Modular Duke II Tour Matt Black / Fluo Yellow / Anthracite / Silver
Modular helmet with double P/J homologation made of ABS polycarbonate, it is ideal for touring and urban use.
The Caberg Duke II is the successor to the Duke with an upgraded visor. Made in Italy, ensuring quality and reliability, the Duke has a dual EC homologation as both a full-face and as an open jet helmet with the flip-up raised.
- High Impact ABS shell construction
- Anti-scratch visor
- Internal drop-down sun visor
- A quick-release visor system
- Anti-turbulence nape shield
- Micrometric quick release retention system
- Internal air circulation with chin and adjustable top vents
- Wind tunnel tested for aerodynamics
- Weight approx: 1550 +/- 50 gr
- European approval - ECE 22.05
- Pinlock insert included