Caberg – Modular Duke II Matt Black
Caberg Duke II Helmet Matte Black. Modular helmet with dual P/J homologation, made of ABS polycarbonate, it is ideal for touring and urban use.
DUKE II is an Italian-Made flip up helmet with a captivating look and innovative technical solutions.
The DUKE II is the result of a wealth of experience and development in flip up helmet technology. It comes with dual P/J homologation, which allows for riding with the chin guard open, as well as guaranteed safety thanks to the P/J lever on the left-hand side of the helmet. When in the “J” position, this lever locks the chin guard in the fully open position to avoid accidental closing.
Thanks to the reduced dimensions of the helmet, the weight of DUKE II is only 1550 gr +/- 50gr.
The DUKE II is equipped with the exclusive Double Visor Tech system, which improves rider safety by accommodating different levels of light.
The inner sun-visor is anti-scratch treated and the clear outer visor is not only anti-scratch but also anti-fog thanks to the double lens Pinlock. Ventilation is guaranteed by two easy-to-use vents, one positioned on the chin guard and one on top of the shell. The air is channelled through grooves on the inner liner that ensures perfect ventilation of the helmet. The lining is completely removable and washable with breathable and hypoallergenic fabric for maximum freshness and reflective inserts at the back of the neck.
The DUKE II is specifically designed to facilitate the JUST SPEAK EVO system, which allows for communication not only with your own mobile phone and your pillion, but also to connect to a GPS system and listen to music through your mobile or an MP3 player.
JUST SPEAK EVO is also equipped with Bluetooth A2DP profile that allows high-quality audio stereo.
DUKE II is available in matt black.
- Outer shell made of LG Chemi ABS polycarbonate.
- It has P/J homologation to circulate in total safety both with the helmet closed in full-face mode and with the helmet open in jet mode.
- Efficient ventilation system formed by adjustable air inlets in the upper area and in the chin guard and by fully integrated air extractors in the rear area of the helmet. It has an efficient internal channeling system.
- Clear screen with anti-scratch treatment. It incorporates Pinlock to prevent the screen from fogging up. It can be quickly disassembled without tools.
- Includes inner sun visor with anti-scratch treatment.
- Fully removable and washable interior padding made of breathable and hypoallergenic fabric to offer greater freshness.
- Reflective inserts on the back of the neck.
- Micrometric quick release.
- Anti-rain profile.
- Removable chin curtain.
- Predisposition for the installation of the Just Speak Evo communication system (not included).
- Weight: 1550 +/- 50gr.