LEATT C-FRAME PRO KNEE BRACE - CARBON
Knee Brace C-Frame Junior
Medically Certified Knee Brace for Junior Riders
Our revolutionary C-Frame Knee Brace for
juniors offers medically certified protection paired with comfort.
Engineered to allow natural knee movement, it offers a higher level of
protection when compared to other traditional ‘cage-type’ designs.
The low-profile design and shin bone plate equipped with a load distribution pad that fits inside all boots, ensure a comfortable fit. Designed to break during impact, the knee brace’s C-Frame chassis protects the shin and thigh bones.
The brace’s three-point force distribution with super stiff mono hinge construction, as well as its reduction of forces that limits knee injuries, make it a vital piece of protective equipment
• Stiff, mono-hinge frame with three-point force distribution
• Very low-profile inner knee for superior bike feel
• Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
•ACL, Meniscus and MCL
• Certified as medical device:
•USA FDA 10048761
• Hyper extension limitations 10, 15, 20 and 25º for ACL injury reduction
• Hyper flexion limitation: fixed hyper flexion stopper for meniscus injury reduction
• Engineered lab tested built-in fracture points
• The C-Frame chassis breaks before the threshold for injuring:
•The shin bone (Tibia) and the thigh bone (Femur)
• Comfortable, low-profile shin bone plate with load distribution pad that fits inside all boots
• Please look at the product video, fitting video and biomedical white paper
• Please look at our sizing chart for best fit