OXFORD RAINEX DELUXE WATERPROOF COVER LGE
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Rainex is a deluxe rain and dust cover. Designed for outdoor use it will protect against rain, sun, snow and dust.
The Rainex is packed full of features including a solar charger pocket and water-resistant seams. The cover can be used with a lock and comes recommended by Ride magazine. Local police initiatives have shown that bike covers can be a useful anti-theft device however they can be cut off.
- Externally bonded seams for maximum rain protection
- Handlebar air vents to prevent condensation
- Tough outer protects against weather & knocks
- Soft lining protects against scratches
- Reflective panels increase visibility at night
- Adjustable belly strap holds it in place
- Heat resistant lining material in case of momentary contact with the exhaust
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate the use of a lock; lock pouch helps to keep your padlock off the ground
- Front inner pocket with PVC window to hold a solar panel charger
- IMPORTANT: Do not allow this cover to come into contact with hot exhausts, engine parts or sharp objects.
- 246cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 127cm (Height)