K&N OIL FILTER (HF174 CHR)
In the early 1960s, two motorcycle racers, Ken Johnson and Norm McDonald (K&N) developed a ground-breaking new idea for an air filter. After experimenting with numerous types of filter media, they discovered that an oiled cotton design allowed the filter to not only capture contaminants very efficiently, but also allowed it to be washed and reused, and the original K&N High-Flow Air Filter was born. Five decades later, K&N is still innovating industry-leading filtration technology. In addition to performance air filters, K&N® now manufactures a variety of other protection and performance products, including air intake systems, oil filters & fuel filters, with a reputation for exceptional quality and customer service.
K&N Powersports oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N Powersports 'spin-on' oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.
- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, & ATV's
- 17mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy-duty construction for extreme conditions
- Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts
- Style: Canister
- Filter Material: High Flow Premium Media
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Height: 98mm
- Outside Diameter: 76mm
- Thread Specification: 13/16 In. - 16
- Removal Nut: Yes